Thursday, June 24, 2010

Its almost a new school year!







Yikes! The School Year is coming up fast! My brother Keanu will be in 10th grade, My little Sister Priscilla Will be in 2nd grade, and my littlest sister Nene... well this will be her first year at school!!! Which means somebody has to tach her her numbers, letters, math, spelling, and all of that stuff... So I got the job! Yay!?!? NOOO!?!?!? idk how to react to it! :P Maybe she'll be more nice to me around the house because I'm her teacher for just, what, an hour!?! hahaha Hope shes more friendly, and kind, before kindergarden... :I When My sister Priscilla was coming into kindergarden My brother and I were the ones to teach her... she got a total panic attach sometimes because we would be in this really small "kid school house tent" Maybe she needed more air! :P So for my sister nene, I thought I would make my Own tent with a parachute that my mom got from some yard sale or something... I used the whole Living room, (and our living room is Giant!) So it was me, nene, and priscilla in the tent at first... Then my little cozens came over and they had fun in the GIANT tent to! Just to make sure my little sister felt comfortable with learning hard stuff, (Well hard to her...) I put some of her Favorite stuffed animals in the tent, Like Corn dog her stuffed animal dog! :P What do I learn from kids...? Well Sense I am around them allllllll the time... There crazy, with crazy ideas, and weird little minds! As a matter In fact... I think my cozens, Posha, And Toko..... are some sort of freaky (but cute) Species! :) Well there all really weird, but posha and toko take the throne for weirdest!

No comments:

Post a Comment