Wednesday, May 26, 2010

-Tis' Summer Vacation-














For some of us summer vacation started Friday May, 20th!!!! :)
So we Had to have a little pool party with our cozens! My sister courtney got a lot of pictures!
first we ate trashy food, :) like doughnuts, pizza, Eegees, etc.
My cozen Leela just Loves sweets! Hope she's enjoying that doughnut!
Then we hit the pool!
Theirs Nothing better than the smell of plants, the feel of heat, and the pool to cool you off!
Some of the girls are a little scared of the pool water and just hang out and around the pool. But if your like me... You can never spend to much time in the water!
We managed to get the group in the water at the end. :)
Well except our two little baby cozens. Simon took a little nap inside and just chilled out, and, well, poor leela!!!!
Natalie (my mom) got a hold of her and had this old pony outfit in our house. (I have NO idea why we have a pony outfit in our house, we dont even have any babies in the house!!!!) So my mom couldn't resist! She had to put it on little leela, and all i can say about that, is that Leela was not so happy about the idea!!!! Maybe she'll end up to be a tomboy like my little sister priscilla. Well that was just day #1 of our summer, so i cant wait to end it off with a load more of fun and a big splash!

No comments:

Post a Comment